Marching Show “Italiano”
- Featuring the famous and beautiful music of Italy, fielded 155
- Mvt. 1: Italian in Algiers by Rossini
- Mvt. 2; La Donna e Mobile by Verdi
- Mvt. 3: Nessun Dorma by Puccini
- Mvt. 4- Funiculi Funicula by Denza
Drum Majors: Hannah Hughes, Hector Padron and Halle Goodman
Directed by Brian Moreno with Russell Zavalla, Nathan Valdez, and Color Guard Director, Sarah Cole.
Friendswood Marching Festival, September 30, 2017
- Made finals and placed 9th overall
- Learned the value of sunscreen while sitting on aluminum bleachers in the middle of the day!
Katy Marching Contest @ Rhodes Stadium, October 14, 2017
- 4th place of 24 competing bands
UIL Region 17 Marching Contest, October 24, 2017
- Superior 1-1-1
Sam Houston Marching Contest, October 28, 2017
- Sam Houston Marching Festival performances were nothing short of ELECTRIC for our program.
- The Knights placed 5th in prelims and moved up to 4th in Finals
- The band and parents experienced a real winter event with temperatures in the 40s, and band letter jackets on display throughout the stadium!