- Thank you for your hard work this past week! While Friday night was a short night, we are very happy with how the band conducted themselves during rehearsals and in the stands. Well done!
- A VERY special thank you for our parent volunteers! We cannot do what we do without you. If anyone is interested in becoming a volunteer please do the background check then contact Kristi Reiser for more details.
- We need the remainder of the forms to be turned in as soon as possible. Mr. Zavalla will be sending out an email today to let those know what we need.
If you singed a Fair Share payment plan, please send your next installment payment in to Mr. Moreno this week.
- To keep up to date with the Band events please visit the clearfallsband.org website and click on calendar. The current Knights Creed will also be available on the days it was sent out in case you are not able to view on via email in the future.
- The forecast calls for LOTS of rain for this week. We will still rehearse at the same times, and we will still try to get ahead on our music. We will also get outside when we can. In the event we cancel we will try to do so in a timely manner in which our students can still catch the bus and notify rides. Directors only will relay the message about cancelled rehearsals. Rehearsals will be slightly different due to Labor Day.
- Parents please verify that your student is practicing DAILY and drinking plenty of water away from band time. Sodas over the weekend could lead to dehydration on Mondays
- REGION TESTS. The region tests this past week were HIGHLY successful. Thank you students for being prepared! Our next round of region tests will be at the end of September.
- Students please make sure that your names are on your water bottles!
- Parents we need your help! For our student’s safety please keep the driving area in front of the band hallway door clear from traffic on rehearsal and game nights. If you have a handicap sticker then please try to utilize the spaces away from the outside band hall door by the gated section of the school. Thank you for your help to keep our students safe!