Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-6:00 PM
Marching Band Rehearsals. Rehearsals are a grade for our class and participation is mandatory for all band students. Wednesday and Friday No Rehearsal!
Clear Falls vs. South Houston Saturday Sept. 1st, 2018
- 1:50: call time to CFHS, dressed in black shorts, dri fit, LONG black socks, and band shoes.
- 2:50: Dinner and Loading. Please get uniform situated BEFORE going to dinner.
- 3:50: Inspection
- 4:15: Depart to Veterans Memorials Stadium
- 6:00: Kick off
- 9:00: Game end (tentative)
- 10:00: Arrive back at CFHS.
All equipment and uniform parts MUST be put away BEFORE leaving the band hall. All instruments go home to practice. The band will rehearse at the band parking area with a full production run including pit percussion. The type of black shorts for this game does not matter as long as they are completely black and are mid-thigh or longer. Students out of dress compliance may not be allowed to attend and/or perform at the game. Stand etiquette procedures will be sent out this
- Rehearsals for Guard will be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 4:30-7:00 to give them time on the field without the band.
- After school guard students will need to do homework or practice.