Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-6:00 pm
- The Color Guard rehearsal times are 4:30-7:00 this week
- Guard is also included in the stadium rehearsal on the 24th
CLEAR FALLS VS. BELLAIRE HS
Butler Stadium, 3755 S Main St, Houston, TX 77035
Friday Sept. 21st, 2018
- 2:50: Rehearsal at CFHS stadium, dressed in non-baggy athletic shorts, dri fit, LONG black socks, and band shoes.
- 3:50: Dinner and Loading. Please get uniform off of the rack before eating dinner
- 4:50: Inspection
- 5:15: Depart to Butler Stadium
- 7:00: Kick off (band will arrive late, as we cannot get buses until after routes around 5 pm)
- 10:00: Game end (approx.)
- 11:30: Arrive back at CFHS. All equipment and uniform parts MUST be put away BEFORE leaving the band hall. All instruments go home
All uniform components including gloves, water bottle w/name, flip folder w/name, gauntlets, sheiko and box, must be visible and inspection must begin right at 4:50. Please use time between dinner and inspection to fill up your water bottle and not during inspection time. We will remain in uniform in the stands until the directors have asked you to remove any parts. Once we arrive at Butler Stadium, students may only exit the bus in full uniform. The hat will remain in the box and carried into the stands. Students with long hair must have it in a bun or braids for inspection and the entirety of the game. Please see the handbook (pg. 15) for more details regarding the uniform procedures.