Skip to content
- A very special thank you to our students and parent volunteers for enduring the very rainy game on Friday night and for a rainy Saturday Morning. Thank you olunteers for your flexibility during this crazy and rainy season.
- Thank you to our parents and students for making our Challenger Stadium rehearsal on Monday September 24th a huge success.
- October 15th is a day off from school. We will have a performance on that day for the CCISD Convocation gathering. We will be in full uniform and the call time at school is 6 am. We will perform with all of the high school bands from CCISD for his event. Approx. arrival back to CFHS is around 11:00 am.
- Saturday October 13th is our next contest! We will perform at the Gulf Coast Marching Contest. Our performance time is at 4:30 pm. This will be a full day event as we are also performing at the Clear Falls vs. Dickinson football game and this is a prelims and Finals contest. If chosen for FINALS, we will have a draw order and it will tell us the time of our finals performance. We will either eat dinner delivered to Challenger and perform for finals or vice versa.
- At Friday’s game, the Knights Band took the time to recognize our very own Peyton Boaz. His mother was very appreciative and touched by the kindness shown by the and program’s announcements and blue ribbons. We look forward to having Peyton back with us soon.
- Parents please do not park in the horseshoe around the front of the school to not get in the way of buses. Also, please avoid the area right outside of the band hall. Handicap spaces are limited to those who have a handicap sticker/tag.
- Last Call for Spring Trip intent forms. Trip prices need to be finalized by tomorrow so we can verify the true price. Right now we are at 82 students interested and the trip will commence. We’ve also already had a couple of parents email interest in chaperoning. We will finalize chaperone needs as well this week!
- Region Tests resume this week: Tomorrow: Tubas, Euphoniums, Trombones!
- Nine weeks grade checks will determine final eligibility for UIL and area marching contests. Students, please continue to stay on top of grades!