Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-6:00 pm
NO GAME FRIDAY! BAND HALL CLOSES AT 2:45 pm.
- The Color Guard rehearsal times are 4:30-7:00 this week
- Stay focused please!
CLEAR FALLS VS. DICKINSON HS and GULF COAST MARCHING CONTEST PERFORMANCE
Saturday October 13th, 2018
- 8:45 am: Rehearsal at CFHS dressed in non-baggy athletic shorts, dri fit, LONG black socks, and band shoes.
- 9:50 am: Eat Breakfast meal bought by boosters, and Loading. (Please take water bottles to eat to avoid spilling on the uniforms)
- 10:50 am: Inspection
- 11:15 am: Depart to Veterans Stadium (WE ARE HOME)
- 1:00 pm: Kick off
- 2:45 pm: Load and Depart for Challenger Stadium (SNACKS PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS)
- 3:30 pm: Warm up at Challenger
- 4:40 pm: Perform for Gulf Coast Prelims
- 5:15 pm: Awards Ceremony; Finalists announced
- 5:55 pm: First Finals Band warm up (DINNER SERVED, TIME DEPENDING ON DRAW TIME)
- 10:00 pm: Finals Awards Ceremony
- 11:00 pm: Approx. Arrive back at CFHS. All equipment and uniform parts MUST be put away BEFORE leaving the band hall. All instruments go home.
Notes: All uniform components including gloves, water bottle w/name, flip folder w/name, gauntlets, sheiko box, AND PONCHO, must be visible and inspection must begin right at 10:50 am. We will not be in uniforms for the game and in bibbers only once we exit the bus at Challenger for contest. Jackets must be folded neatly and carried with sheiko to warm up (weather pending). Sheikos will remain on the bus for the game as well. Students with long hair must have it in a bun or braids for inspection and the entirety of the game/contest. Please see the handbook (pg. 15) for more details regarding the uniform procedures. Please make sure your shorts are mid thigh length for the game and under uniform. We will not have time to change shorts between game and contest.