UIL Area E Marching Contest
Challenger Stadium, 1955 W NASA Blvd, Webster, TX 77598
Saturday October 27th, 2018
- 7:00 am: Rehearsal at CFHS dressed in non-baggy athletic shorts, SHOW SHIRT, LONG black socks, and band shoes.
- 7:30 am: Rehearsal ends/eat a snack provided by boosters
- 7:50 am: Inspection
- 8:10 am: Depart to Challenger
- 8:45 am: Arrive at Challenger
- 9:25 am: Warm up
- 10:15 am: Perform at prelims Preliminaries Performance Program
- 11:45 am: Eat lunch at Challenger
- 12:30 pm: Load bus back to Falls/rest time in auditorium
- 3:00 pm: Visual Run-through on field
- 4:00 pm: Depart for Challenger/Eat dinner before awards
- 6:00 pm: Awards announcement/leave stands to head to warmup- IF FINALS
(IF NO FINALS: HEAD HOME ETA. 7:15 pm)
- 9:30 pm: Post-dinner at Challenger (IF FINALS)
- 11:00 pm: State Announcement
This will be a long day! Please be in your show shirt all day long for us to identify you. You may want to dress warmly in the evening.
While at Falls in the afternoon, please stay in the designated areas only and we STRONGLY encourage students to do homework. We will need our parent chaperones to help supervise our students while at the school.
In the event we make finals we will be at the stadium for the remainder of the finals portion, it will be cold. Please be on your best behavior as we watch bands and any mess we have in our area, regardless if we made it or not, please clean up before we move. While in the stands please follow formal concert etiquette and stay in the area designated for Clear Falls unless utilizing the restrooms or concessions. Do not wander around the stadium or sit with other bands. We need to be able to find you at a moment’s notice.