NOT ALL STUDENTS HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THESE CONTESTS AND DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL STUDENTS!
- Monday, Nov. 12, Region Orchestra: we will be leaving around 2:45 pm right after school.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 9th grade Region Band: we will be leaving around 2:45 pm right after school.
- Notes for Monday and Tuesday:
- The band hall will be locked at 2:40 pm to accommodate the directors needing to leave early.
- All students participating MUST have paid the $15 region fee and have a permission slip turned into the directors before getting on the bus. Alternate transportation forms may be given to the directors if you’d like them to travel separately to or from Alvin High School.
- The region auditions will conclude when they are over. In years past we have returned as late as 11:00 pm.
- Students need to bring $ for concessions.
- Students are not allowed to wear any school identifying attire.
- Any parents attending are not allowed to be anywhere near auditioning rooms. Parents are allowed to wait in the cafeteria.
- Final Percussion tests will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 14, during and after school.
- Full Orchestra rehearsal will be on Thursday, Nov. 15, 3:30-5:00 pm.
- The Winter Guard calendar is due Monday during class.