Skip to content
- The region auditions will conclude each day when all auditions are finished. In years past we have returned as late as 11:00 pm.
- Students need to bring $ for concessions for dinner.
- Students are not allowed to wear any school identifying attire.
- Any parents attending are not allowed to be anywhere near auditioning rooms. Parents are allowed to wait in the cafeteria.
Friday, December 14 (bus leaves Falls at 2:45 pm)
- Percussion (Phase 1)
- Tuba (Phase 1)
- Single Phase Instruments: Piccolo, English Horn, E-Flat Clarinet, Contra-Bass Clarinet, Alto Clarinet, Oboe, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Tenor Saxophone, Bari Saxophone, Bass Trombone & Tuba.
- Judges meeting will begin at 3:30. Friday student check-in will begin at 3:45 and auditions will begin at 4:00 pm.
Saturday, December 15 (bus departs Falls 7:00 am)
- All Wind Instruments who advance from Phase 1 to Phase 2, including Tuba. (Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Tenor Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba)
- Percussion Phase 2.
- The judges meeting will begin at 8:00 am. The student check-in times will be 8:00/8:30 am (no waves)
Saturday, December 8 (bus leaves Falls at 10:00 am)
Percussion (Phase 2) postponed to 12/15
- Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Tenor Trombone, Euphonium.
- No Tuba.
- The judges meeting will begin at 8:00 am.
- All check-in/audition times delayed by about 3 hours to a new schedule sent out on 12/7.
Region Band Clinic/Concert Location: Clear Lake High School
Friday December 14 Saturday, December 15
- To be rescheduled