Skip to content
- Please check Spring Trip totals on charms and send in payment as needed.
- The Mandatory Spring Trip meeting will be held at Clear Falls on February 19th at 7:00 pm for those going on the trip and a parent. All information regarding the trip will be given out at this meeting. Including Federal policies for flying.
- This week each band sectionals are more divided than last week. Please see the sent out calendars or the updated Calendar Page on clearfallsband.org
- Concert Band Uniform fittings will be held after school on the weeks of February 11th and 18th. More information to follow.
- Congratulations to our students who performed at Area on Saturday! Special Congratulations to our two students who advanced to STATE. Tarryn Goldner and Alex Phan on bassoon. We are so proud of your accomplishment!
- Band picture order forms will be distributed on Monday during class and will be sent via charms as well (and are now available at the link above). Proofs can be viewed at this link, using the passcode sent out via Charms email on Monday 1/14.
- All students must turn in their originals for the Solo and Ensemble Judges for a late grade by tomorrow.
- Per campus policy all students must be out of the halls and at their tutorials daily by 2:45 pm. Any student not in the band hall by then must exit the building unless practicing. Students waiting for sectionals will be allowed to do homework quietly while rehearsals are in progress. STUDENTS MUST BE READY TO PLAY AT THE TIME SECTIONALS BEGIN.