“Bravery is not a quality of the body. It is a quality of the soul.”-Mahatma Gandhi-
- Congratulations to the Knights Color Guard for placing 3rd in their Class on Saturday at
- the TCGC Area Contest at Pearland High School! We are so proud of your hard work this
Notes for Parents & Students:
- Pre-UIL for our Bands is coming up.
- The Concert Band and Symphonic Band are scheduled for April 15th at Clear Creek HS.
- The Wind Ensemble is scheduled for April 18th at Clear Springs High School. Detailed itineraries are TBD.
- Full Band rehearsals will now be the pattern for most weeks.
- Wind Ensemble is Mondays 4-6 pm.
- Symphonic Band will be on Tuesdays 3:30-5:30.
- Concert Band is on Wednesdays from 3:30-5. We begin at 3:30 on Wednesday to accommodate for possible faculty meetings.
- The Knights Band needs your help! We are assembling a prop committee. We currently have 4 members and would like about 7 more including a prop committee chair. Our marching show next year will need these individuals to help with the production value and our prop committee is vital to the success! If you are interested please contact Mr. Zavalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Friday the Knights Band released their 2019-2020 Student Leadership application packets. If your student is interested, please have them come and see the directors. The
- full packet should be viewable on the website sometime this week.
Events this week:
- Monday March 25th: Wind Ensemble Full Band 4-6 pm.
- Tuesday March 26th: Symphonic Full Band 3:30-5:30pm.
- Wednesday March 27th : NO CONCERT BAND REHEARSAL THIS WEEK!
- Thursday March 28th: Full Orchestra 3:20-5:00 pm.
- 3:20-4:30 Rehearsal on Stage
- 4:30-4:50 Change to concert clothes
- 5:00 Full orchestra concert & teacher appreciation
- Friday March 29th: NO REHEARSALS. GO HOME!!!
- No more after school Winter Guard Rehearsals.
- Tryouts for next year are scheduled for the week of May 20th.