“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”-Anonymous-
Notes for Parents & Students:
- Pre-UIL for our Bands is coming up.
- The Concert Band and Symphonic Band are scheduled for April 15th at Clear Creek HS. Click here for Full Itineraries.
- The Wind Ensemble is scheduled for April 18th at Clear Springs High School. Detailed itinerary is TBD.
- Full Orchestra UIL will be on April 16th!
- The Knights Band needs your help! We are assembling a prop committee. We currently have 4 members and would like about 7 more including a prop committee chair. Our marching show next year will need these individuals to help with the production value and our prop committee is vital to the success! If you are interested please contact Mr. Zavalla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ms. Reiser will be at the band hall after school on Wednesday for any students who still need to be fit or a tux or dress. Men please buy a tuxedo shirt with a bow tie on your own and have it ready for the Pre UIL’s coming up. Women please make sure you have black dress shoes. Flats are acceptable.
- The Knights Band released their 2019-2020 Student Leadership application packet. If your student is interested, please download at the link above and have them come and see the directors.
Events this week:
- Monday April 8th: Wind Ensemble Full Band 4-6 pm., Mr. Mac!
- Tuesday April 9th: Symphonic Full Band 3:30-5:30 pm.
- Wednesday April 10th : Concert Full Band 3:30-5:00 pm.
- Thursday April 11th: Full Orchestra 3:20-5:00 pm.
- Friday April 12th: NO REHEARSALS.
- Color Guard tryouts will be on May 20th-23rd.
- Please spread the word to get more guard students.
- are looking to have
- two guards next
- year if the numbers