Galena Park ISD Stadium, 15025 Wallisville Rd, Houston, TX 77049
Band Member Schedule
- 9:30 Arrive at school
- 10:00 Begin Run-throughs at CFHS
- 10:45 Load/Snack time (granola bars, bananas, oranges)
- 11:45 Inspection
- 12:00 Depart for Galena Park ISD Stadium
- 1:00 Arrive at Galena Park bathroom and snack time (chex mix/skinny pop/peanut butter crackers)
- 2:00 Warm up
- 2:45 Performance
- 3:15 Meal
- 4:00 Depart for CFHS
- 5:00 Arrive at Clear Falls HS
- This will be a LONG DAY. Students must report in their black shorts, LONG black socks, band shoes, and SHOW SHIRT.
- For inspection, your student will need to show their water bottle, uniform, gauntlets, sheiko boxes, and Rain Poncho. Once we arrive students please take your water bottle with you to snack/restroom time to stay hydrated before we line up for warm up. During inspection we will revisit all expectations for arrival all the way to departure. Please make sure you are paying attention to all details.
- Please sign up for the reminds (see Knights Creed) for status and updates.
- Admission is $5.00 (cash only), children below the age of 6 admitted at no charge. The admission gate will open at 8:15 AM. Passes are not needed to assist during a band’s performance but are required to enter the stadium as spectators.
- WE WILL NEED CHAPERONES AND CREW FOR THIS EVENT!!!! Please contact Krisit Reiser for more details.
- There is an awards ceremony at 6 pm, however, due to the long day at Friendswood and next weekend at Gulf Coast, we will be arriving back early to give the students time back.
- Concessions may be available, but we will adhere to the times listed above.
- Please come and support your award winning Knights Band!