UIL @ Challenger Stadium 2145 W Nasa Blvd, League City, TX 77573
Homecoming Game vs. Alvin @ Veteran’s Stadium, 2305 E Main St, League City, TX 77573
Band Member Schedule
- 7:00 am-Call time (eat a good dairy-free breakfast first!)
- 7:15 am- run-throughs
- 8:15 am– Eat/Load
- 9:15 am – Inspect
- 9:25 am- Load/Depart for Challenger
- 10:00 am– Arrive at Challenger (snack)
- 10:55 am- Warm up
- 12:00 pm– UIL Performance [Link to Contest Schedule]
- 12:30 pm– Depart for CCISD Veterans Stadium
- 2:00 pm- Homecoming Game Kickoff (eat meal during 3rd quarter)
- 5:30 pm- Return Time (estimated)
- Students MUST wear their SHOW shirts, black shorts (school appropriate length), LONG black socks, and band shoes to rehearsal and all day. Not having an of these items may prevent them from marching.
- Please eat a hearty meal (NO DAIRY) before arrival to the band hall in the morning. We will serve the students a snack once we arrive at Challenger. Students will eat a meal during 3rd quarter (Chic-Fil-A) at the game. Students will have to eat quickly and in an orderly fashion. (Sit in your sections, and will eat dressed in your bibbers)
- For inspection, your student will need to show your lyre (if applicable), flip folder, water bottle, and RAIN PONCHO. After we return to the band hall, please put all items away before leaving for the weekend.
- Please do not pick students up in front of the band hall, as it will be blocked off for the pit to unload and safely cross the street into the band hall. We also ask that parents do not park in the horseshoe in front of the school as that is where the buses will drop off the band. Please pull into a parking space and wait for your band student to exit the band hall. Also, please do not park in the handicap spaces unless you have a tag or license plate with a handicap designation. Students do not leave your cars parked in the first 6 spaces closes to the band hall in the parking lot as the truck unloading will happen there.
- Please come and support your award winning Knights Band!