Skip to content
- The next Spring Trip installment is due on Monday February 17th. All charms accounts should be updated by tomorrow morning with the trip fees paid. If you see any discrepancies, please notify Mr. Moreno.
- Please see the February calendar attached to the next Charms send out tonight. The calendars will only be for the Concert Band and Wind Ensemble for now.
- The weeks follows the regular individual sectional schedule and percussion ensemble. Please see UPCOMING EVENTS and refer to the calendar.
- In February the Knights Band will be hosting a fundraiser to raise funds for Props, Additional Electronic needs, Clinicians, and Marching Technicians. The fundraiser will be an online donation through a company called FanAngel. We are shooting for the goal of $30,000! The fundraiser will start on February on Monday February 10th and conclude on Friday March 6th.
- Solo and Ensemble season is upon us! In addition to preparing for UIL, we need our students diligently preparing for Solo and Ensemble (UIL-Feb. 8th, CFHS-Feb. 22nd) Students should be able to play top to bottom on their solos by now, if not, they must catch up as they are behind. Funds for the piano accompanist are due on the first rehearsal date (scheduled later). The cost of a class 2/3 solo is $25 and $35 for a class 1.
- Mr. Moreno will be contacting students that have past due band fees. If you have any outstanding fees, please feel free to contact Mr. Moreno in advance.
- This week is Full Brass and Ww’s for each band. Please see below.
- Monday January 20th:
- Tuesday January 21st:
- 3:30- Percussion Ensemble, WE Brass (3:30-5:30), Symph Brass (3:30-5:00)
- Wednesday January 22nd:
- 2:45- CB Full Ww’s
- 3:30- Symph Full Ww’s
- 3:45- CB Full Brass
- Thursday January 23rd:
- 3:30-Percussion Ensemble (3:30-6:30), Full Orchestra (3:30-5:00), WE Full Ww’s (3:30-5:30)
- Friday January 24th: SIDE BY SIDE REHEARSAL WITH BAYSIDE INT. 4:15-7:15 pm. We will feed the students.
- Individual Sectionals the week of Jan 27th
- CB-Concert Band
- Symph-Symphonic Band
- WE- Wind Ensemble
- Regular guard schedule this week.
- There will be guard rehearsal on January 20th.