Skip to content
- The Clear Falls Solo and Ensemble went very well this past weekend! All of our students represented our campus very well. We will have a list of accomplishments out sometime this week.
- Congratulations to our Winter Color Guards that competed at Clear Creek HS on Friday evening. The JV team placed 2nd in their class for the 2nd contest this season, and the varsity took 1st place in their class! The varsity improved their score at TCGC by a monumental 8 points! Great job Guard! We are so very proud of your efforts and hard work.
- The next Spring Trip installment is due on Monday March 16th. All charms accounts should be updated with the trip fees paid. If you see any discrepancies, please notify Mr. Moreno.
- Percussion dress rehearsal is Monday from 3-8 pm. The Percussion Ensemble concert is Tuesday evening beginning with the Jazz Band performing at 6:30 pm. Jazz Band call time is 6 pm.
- Mr. Moreno will be contacting students that have past due band fees. If you have any outstanding fees, please feel free to contact Mr. Moreno in advance to setup a payment plan for the rest of the year.
- The Wind Ensemble begins with their full band rehearsals tomorrow February 24th from 4-6 pm. We will have a clinician Mr. Matysiak, so attendance is very important.
- The Clear Falls Full Orchestra Pre UIL will be held on Saturday Feb. 29th at Clear Falls. A separate email with details will be sent tomorrow.
- Trumpet sectionals for CONCERT BAND are cancelled on Tuesday after school.
- Monday February 24th:
- Percussion dress rehearsal 3-8 pm.
- CB Sectionals: Tuba/Bari Sax 2:45-3:30
- SB Full WW’s 3-4
- Wind Ensemble Full Band: 4-6 pm
- Tuesday February 25th:
- CB Trumpet Sectionals CANCELLED
- SB Full Brass 3:30-4:30
- Jazz Band/Percussion Ensemble Concert 6:30 pm
- Wednesday February 26th
- Thursday February 27th
- CB Flutes/Clarinets 3:30-4:15
- Friday February 28th
- Saturday February 29th
- CB-Concert Band
- Symph-Symphonic Band
- WE- Wind Ensemble
- Regular guard schedule this week.