Skip to content
- ASSIGNMENTS: This week’s assignments are listed below! Things are winding down for this year. Seniors are not responsible for the assignments below !
- Boosters: It is time to elect the CFHS Band Booster executive board again. Here are the positions up for voting:
- President– VOLUNTEER NEEDED (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-President– Kristi Reiser
- Treasurer: Ernie Davis
- Secretary: Carrie Hughes
- Reminder: We will continue to take detailed grades for the work being done for our assignments and not just a general grade for completion. Please be diligent and let us know if you have any specific circumstances that we can assist you with. We are here to help, Just let us know! All late work will be accepted for weeks of 3/16-4/3 for FULL CREDIT throughout the 9 weeks.
- Spring Trip: We are awaiting for the funds from the trip company for reimbursements. They are now saying June 1st before they have more information. We will continue to keep you posted.
Assignments for the week of 5/11-5/17
- There will be a worksheet this week that Mr. Zavalla will send out today. Please email the completed assignment straight to Mr. Zavalla. Due Sunday May 17th by 3:30 pm
- Practice Card: Showing 1 hour for the week; Due Sunday May 17th 3:30 pm
- a. “We Found Love” : Mr. Moreno will send the links to the two stand tunes in a separate charms/skyward email. WATCH OUT FOR Dbs!!!
- b. “Build Me Up Buttercup”
- *Make sure you can count and play! Recordings can be found online type in title/arranger and it should take you to places you can listen. Links to audio will also be included in the separate email. You can access only if signed in to your ccisd account.
- You must sign into the “Member’s Only” section of the band website. (Please see Skyward email for the password sent out to the band)
- Please email your completed cards to Mr. Zavalla.
- c. Percussion- Please send Mr. Valdez a video of a DIFFERENT exercise from the packet for feedback. There are 8 battery, 6 keyboard pick one of either genre. Please adhere to the written tempo ranges and play multiple times at different tempos (within those ranges) in order to get the best feedback. Assignment due Sunday May 17th by 3:30 pm. Please send your videos to Mr. Valdez.
- d. Guard-assignment will be sent out by Mr. Zavalla.
- Information about the Clear Falls Color Guard 2020-2021 Auditions can be located via this link.