Email from Mr. Moreno:
Please see the following GAME DAY information for Saturday Jan. 2nd:
1. Dress for the game will be jeans, show shirt, closed toed shoes, and it will be a high of 60 degrees, so you may need to bring a coat.
2. Call Time is at 9:50 am, depart at 10:15 am, and return around 4:45 pm. Call and departure times will be strictly adhered to by the directors since band, cheer, and emeralds will all travel together. Do not be late!!
3. Since there is an early call time and return time will be around 4:45 pm, we are asking for students to bring a sack lunch and their water 1/2-gallon water bottles. These will need to be seen by the directors before students will be allowed onto the charter bus. No eating or drinking on the buses. Students will be allowed to eat their lunch during halftime/3rd quarter. Students will not have access to concessions during the game due to supervision necessities.
4. There will be 3 band/guard buses. Students will be assigned to a bus by the directors and directors will write down which seats students will be assigned. This is necessary for contact tracing and in the event of road problems.
5. Students will load their instruments under the buses before departure. All instruments, water bottles, other gear, MUST be clearly labeled and only handled by the student owner of that given item.
6. Seating at the stadium will be handled by directors so once you’ve exited the bus with all items, please be attentive to instructions.
For any questions regarding the game, please refer to the information packet sent out with the game poll link. We are excited about this event! Go Knights…..
The Knights Band Team